Air traffic is increasing over the world and eveolution of ATM systems is necessary. The ATM AgentFly is complex system covering wide area of ATM. The system is capable to simulate fast-time large-scale scenarios including environment, aircraft and human actors, especially air traffic controllers. The simulation covers en-route, TMA and ground environment for IFR and VFR flights. Aircraft are modeled using BADA performance model. Cognitive behavior model of air traffic controllers allows detailed definition of tasks and coordination and measures cognitive workload. System is designed for what-if evaluation, validation and optimization of scenarios and tools, flexible prototyping and development of new concepts and interconnection with fast-time and real-time systems including human-in-the-loop actors.
- Fast-time large-scale simulation of ATM
- Cognitive behavior model of air traffic controller and other actors
- Fast and flexible prototyping and develpment of new concepts
- Interconnection with fast-time and human-in-the-loop systems
- Detailed reporting, statistics, and analytics